Friday, November 12, 2010

FUCK I M HACKED !


I HAVE BEEN HACKED
WULALALALALA


ADRIAN YOU SUCK CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD XD

PASSWORD REMOVED I DONT WANT TO SHARE IT
LAD aka La Dotta people hate you so stuck your head into the toilet bowl and flush it . Use secret question to recover your email to get this password .

I didnt do anything with your facebook good luck if it does happen meaning other people did it I shared your password for like 30 min good luck .



INFO :
Dont get panic your garena stuff is still safe I'm just a grey hat
I do no harm but it's just for fun to release stress XD


VISIT :
And chill out listen to Like A G6 song youtube it
Good Luck Getting your account back you can use your secret question to get it back if you want .
I didnt change that because I hack for fun not to kill you XD



REGARDS, GREY HAT

0 comments:

Post a Comment